Jul 6, 2017

INSPIRATION / Introducing VETTA



Read more about the sustainble fashion brand VETTA by clicking on the read more button. 






1 - bell sleeve blouse, €51 | 2 - wrap top, €69 | 3 - wrap dress, €148 | 4 - bell sleeve dress, €131 | 5 - swing dress, €96 | 6 - ladder lace top, €78

Recently I discovered another nice sustainable fashion brand, namely, VETTA. I absolutely adore the concept of this brand. Their aim is to let people create a capsule wardrobe made out of only five versatile pieces that can be mixed and matched with each other. Thereby allowing people the opportunity to create many outfits with only a few pieces of clothing. In addition, each piece of clothing can be worn in multiple ways. For example, non of the pieces have a 'front' and a 'back', you can wear them any way you like! Besides the fact that the idea of owning little and being able to create so many different outfits with only a few pieces really speaks to me, VETTA also is committed to using environmentally friendly fabrics and having a sustainable production process. If you want to read more about VETTA or would like to see all the different ways in which you can wear the pieces above, I recommend you take a look on their website :) 

Personally I really want to buy the striped, wrap top, but unfortunately my size is currently sold out. But I've subscribed to the newsletter so I'll be the first to know when it's available again!

And that's it for now, I'm off to Brussels for the weekend!
x

1 comment