Apr 10, 2017

INSPIRATION / Introducing Milk It

 
Read more about Milk It by clicking on the read more button. 


1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6

I figured it was time to introduce you to another sustainable fashion brand that I discovered recently; Milk It. Just like Reclaimed Vintage, Milk It reworks old, vintage materials into new fashion items and is available at Asos. At the moment, their collection mainly consists of lovely dresses, which, in my opinion, are perfect for spring! Another trend which they've really embraced is the 'big sleeves' or 'bell sleeves' trend. I personally don't have anything with such sleeves in my closet yet, but I do really like it! I'm thinking of getting a cute summer dress with big sleeves, I think it would be perfect for dancing around in at a summer festival!

Anyways, I don't have much time to chit chat as I'm currently working on my bachelor thesis. I have to work ahead a little bit because I'm going to Iceland coming Thursday. Which I'm super duper excited about! My best friend has been studying there since January and I can't wait to finally see her again and discover the island together. Of course you can follow my adventures on Instagram @manonmargaretha and when I'm back I'll defintely make a blogpost about my trip as well! Maybe I'll even shoot an outfit there, but we'll have to wait and see what the weather has in store for us haha.

Talk to you soon!
x

1 comment

  1. Oh wat gaaf allemaal! En heel veel plezier in IJsland! :)

    ReplyDelete